4th November 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study 12th ISC being an 11th student of Madhya Pradesh Board? Requirements to get admission?

I have done 11th from Madhya Pradesh State Board. Can I get admission in class 12th of ISC Board? What are the requirements to get admission in this Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is beneficial between ISC and HSC to study in 11th? What are the process and conditions to take admission in B.Com for ISC board student?
  2. Admission procedure to study 12th ISC in Delhi for 11th student of Haryana?
  3. Can I get admission in 11th Arts of ISC being an NIOS student?
  4. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  5. Textbooks available to study in 11th Science of ISC Board?
  6. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad for ISC student? Advantage of getting admission in admission in Abroad for ISC student over CBSE student?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE? -- [New]
  8. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  9. Is there a possibility that a student can be details in 11th standard from ISC board?
  10. Possibility to get direct admission in 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secure less than 50% in 12th ISC?
  12. Can an ISC student take admission in another medium school for 12th standard?
  13. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  14. How to get Migration Certificate to study in 11th ISC for 10th WBBSE student?
  15. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
  16. Possibilities to take admission in 12th from ISC board after 11th from CBSE board?
  17. Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
5th November 2016, 09:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study 12th ISC being an 11th student of Madhya Pradesh Board? Requirements to get admission?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in 12th standard in another board as there is no such provision for it. You will either have to get admission in 11th standard in the prospective board you wish to get admission in and then after clearing 11th standard, you will be most eligible to appear for 12th boards or you will have to continue with your studies in your current school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?