17th September 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Gujarat Council of Open Schooling?

am giving my 12th Board exams from Gujarat Council of Open Schooling.
I would like to know if I am eligible for giving NATA? Please let me know if this is possible for me?

18th September 2021, 11:25 AM
Aorta

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Gujarat Council of Open Schooling?

NATA stands for national aptitude test in architecture
The criteria to appear for the exam is
Candidate should be a minimum of 17 years at the time of admission
Candidate should have passed 12 standard from a recognised board
Candidates who have passed 10+3 diploma examination with maths as compulsory subjects are also eligible
There is relaxation given to admission given for barch by the Union education minister
As open school is a recognised board you will be eligible for the exam
18th September 2021, 04:00 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Gujarat Council of Open Schooling?

NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria has been released along with the official Brochure on March 03 by COA .
++
Candidates must make sure they have their qualifications, Age Limits, and minimum marks required, NATA 2021 Application forms are available from March 5, 2021, Candidates can apply by May 30, for NATA Test 2. Apply for NATA 2021

++
Candidates who have passed or are appearing in Class 12th can apply for the exam.
++
It is mandatory to have Mathematics as one of the main subjects to appear in 2021 session of NATA.
++
The test is designed to assess a candidate’s observative
on skills, drawing skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity.

The criteria for candidates to score an aggregate of at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam (Class 12th or 10+3 diploma) to be eligible for admission for the session 2021-22 .
20th September 2021, 12:10 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you are eligible to appear in
NATA pursuing 12 from Gujarat Council of Open Schooling because Gujarat Council of Open Schooling is recognised by the state government and by the Ministry of Human Resource Department.
Certificate provided by the Council which includes certificate and senior secondary certificate are valid everywhere.
So, concentrate on your preparation.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://www.nata.nic.in
20th September 2021, 08:37 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you are eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Gujarat Council of Open Schooling because it is a recognised open schooling board and has the same value as that of CBSE and ICSE board or any other state board.
You just need to work hard and concentrate on your study so, that you can secure the higher rank in this test to get seat in your favourite college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?