19th August 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Haryana Council of Open Schooling?

Hello Friends, I am giving my 12th Board exams from Haryana Council of Open Schooling. I would like to know that I am eligible for giving
NATA? Please let me know if this is possible for me?
Please reply as soon as possible.

21st August 2021, 02:57 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Haryana Council of Open Schooling?

The eligibility criteria for NATA is :

* Minimum age of 16 years.
* Appearing or completed 12th with at least 60% with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects.

If you fulfill these above mentioned criteria, then you can definitely appear in NATA.
21st August 2021, 08:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Haryana Council of Open Schooling?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for NATA.

Eligibility for NATA:-

> Candidates should have a passed 10+2 level or equivalent from a recognised board.
Or
candidates who have a passed 10+ 3 diploma examination with mathematics as compulsory subject.

> The minimum marks criteria for BArch admission 2021 is relaxed as announced by union education minister.

> Candidate should be a citizen of India.
22nd August 2021, 11:41 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You are eligible to appear in NATA if you are pursuing 12th from Haryana Council of Open Schooling.

Those who have completed 12th or pursuing 12th class are totally eligible to appear for NATA examination.

Open School students are totally eligible to appear in any entrance exam on the basis of their academic.

Go through counseling procedure of NATA to secure admission in any recognized university.
25th August 2021, 10:35 AM
Singhskomal

NATA ( national aptitude test in architecture) is conducted by the council of architecture.
In order to pursue B.arch you has to first clear entrance exam such as NATA.
You must clear 10+2 with science stream with 60% from recognised board. You are eligible for NATA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?