24th July 2018, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get BA admission being a 12th Arts candidate of Haryana Council of Open Schooling?

Dear Sir, I have done with my 12th Arts from Haryana Council of Open Schooling. I just want to know that can I get admission in any college now for BA course? Please help me to know about this asap.

31st July 2018, 08:44 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BA admission being a 12th Arts candidate of Haryana Council of Open Schooling?

Yes, Haryana Council of Open Schooling is a recognized board and you are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree.

So, kindly check your eligibility for the course and the college /university you want to get admission.

Admission procedure varies as admission is conducted on merit or entrance test or even taking in consideration of both the score.
31st July 2018, 11:05 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BA admission being a 12th Arts candidate of Haryana Council of Open Schooling?

** B.A. or Bachelor of Arts or B.A. (general) is an undergraduate course.

** The duration of Bachelor of art course is three years.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get BA admission being a 12th Arts candidate of Haryana Council of Open Schooling.
31st July 2018, 11:23 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Haryana Council of Open Schooling is a recognised board and the academic degree from the board is valid for higher studies and jobs.

So, you can apply for the admission in the B.A course after 12th from the board.

You have to fulfill the other required eligibility to get admission in the course and college. So, visit the official website of college for detail information.
31st July 2018, 09:43 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Haryana Open Council is a recognised board and candidates who have passed the intermediate from the board are eligible to get admission in higher academic degree.

So, you are eligible for admission in bachelor degree after 12th from the Haryana open board.
11th September 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

You can apply in Shridhar University, Pilani and Chaudhari charan Singh University Meerut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?