11th January 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in school service commission after passing B.Com?

Would I eligible to appear in school service commission if I have passed B.com(pass) having age 27 and with general caste?Then how to appear and when? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to appear in School Service Commission after passing B.Com?
  2. Will I be eligible for school service commission exam after passing B.Tech computer science and engineering?
  3. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  4. Am I eligible for school service commission after passing B.Com with compartmental
  5. Am I eligible for School Service Commission examination after passing B.Sc?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam without B.Ed?
  7. Am I eligible for school service commission?
  8. Minimum age criteria of WB School Service commission
  9. Can I apply for School Service Commission if completed B.Com being a 33 years old candidate? Important dates of School Service Commission?
  10. Am I eligible for School Service Commission if done B.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  12. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?
  13. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission
  14. Will I be eligible for school service commission exam after passing B.Tech computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exams being a 20 years old B.Com graduate?
  17. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
  18. Am I eligible for school service commission test after scoring 73% in BBA?
11th January 2016, 11:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in school service commission after passing B.Com?

Eligibility to appear in School Service Exam:

A candidate must have done a degree course from recognized university with at least 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.

Only candidates with Indian citizenship can apply.

Age limit 20-40 years and relaxation is provided in upper age limit to reserved categories.
12th January 2016, 12:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in school service commission after passing B.Com?

Eligibility for SSC:

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University

> Candidates age should not exceed 30 years(additional 5 years of age relaxation is given to SC/ST candidate and 3 years for OBC).

> Candidate's minimum age should not be below 21 years.

You can fill up the application form online as an when the vacancy is out and after successful completion of your application form you will probably be provided an admit card and date and venue of the examination and I am sure you will clear the examination.
12th January 2016, 01:09 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for SSC examination after the completion of your graduation course and being 27 years old as the maximum age limit is set at 30 years for general candidate and an age relaxation of 5 and 3 years are provided for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

If you want to appear for SSC examination, you should fill up the form online as and when they are out and after successful completion of your application process you will probably get your admit card and can thereby appear for your examination.
13th January 2016, 12:19 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate must be a holder of graduation degree from a recognized university.

Candidate must have obtain at least 50% aggregate.

Candidate of reserved categories must obtain at least 45% aggregate.

Candidates age must not less than 21 years and not more than 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?