4th January 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?

Hello Sir
Will I be eligible for school service commission
exam after passing B.Tech in Information Technology?
how i can apply and what is the
last date to fill the form of ssc????????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission exam to M.Sc & B.Ed candidate of J&k? When the application form will be released?
  2. Last date of school service commission assistant teacher examination submission form?
  3. Can I apply in school service commission exam after completion of my degree in BFA?
  4. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  5. Last date of submission of application form for CBSE scholarship? What is the procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum age criteria of WB School Service commission
  7. what is date of submission for CSP 2010?
  8. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  9. For which subject can I apply after completing BSc IT? I want a seat in school service commission
  10. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  11. Last date to apply for Mathematics Olympiads for 1st standard student? From where I will download application form? Procedure to submit?
  12. Last date and procedure to apply for Civil services examination ?
  13. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
  14. Detailed information, syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam?
  15. How can I join defense services after completion of B.Com?
  16. Karnatak student can apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission?
  17. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  18. Details about B.Ed and M.Ed exam date? If a student has less than 50% in UG then is he eligible to apply for B.Ed on PG basis? Eligibility for MCA exam from DU?
6th January 2015, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
Will I be eligible for school service commission
exam after passing B.Tech in Information Technology?
how i can apply and what is the
last date to fill the form of ssc????????
Yes, B.Tech in Information Technology candidate are eligible for SSC exam.

The West Bengal School Service Commission (West Bengal SSC) is conducted for recruiting the teachers of higher secondary school.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
OBC—3yrs
SC/ST—5yrs
PH—10yrs

School Service Commission notification is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

For online application or other details of SSC exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
12th August 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission exam for B.Tech(IT) student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?

I have completed b.ed with Bengali & work education subject.am I eligible for ssc rlst in work education...??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?