6th January 2016, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Chances to study in IIT for RBSE Hindi medium student?

Hello Everyone,
I am 12th pass RBSE Hindi medium student having secured 57% marks with Mathamatices. I would like to know that I have a chance to study in IIT?

11th January 2016, 06:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study in IIT for RBSE Hindi medium student?

For admission in IIT you have to crack JEE Main and Advanced with an excellent score. Therefore, just be prepared for this exam and worry if you are a Hindi medium student.

You are definitely eligible for this exam. All you have to do is score excellent marks in these two stages. Your marks in class 12th will also be counted for preparing the merit for admission.
12th January 2016, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am 12th pass RBSE Hindi medium student having secured 57% marks with Mathamatices. I would like to know that I have a chance to study in IIT?
Yes, 12th standard from RBSE board candidates are eligible for IIT course.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
12th January 2016, 09:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to study in IIT being a RBSE Hindi Medium student, you must have to appear in JEE Main and Advance examination. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear in JEE Main examination. Candidates who have qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination and those who have secured 75% marks in 12th standard board examinations are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. By qualifying and securing good rank in JEE Advanced examination, you can get admission to study in IIT.
13th January 2016, 12:29 AM
ranu shahi

For IIT board does not matter.You have to crack JEE mains and Advance with good marks to get admission in IIT.

Eligibility criteria are givenbelow:-

Candidate must have passed 12th with at least 50% of marks from any of the recognized university.

Candidates belongs to reserved category get 5% age relaxation.

Candidate age should be in between 17 years to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?