8th December 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board?

i am passed 12 from cbse board
but my % is low and now i am not eligible
for jee advances entrance exam ,
so i can take admission again in 12
from nios for appering in jee advanced exam.

11th December 2014, 12:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board. NIOS is a recognized board of education and students are eligible for IITs if they are from NIOS board. However, you will lose one year or rather there will be a year gap since you are reappearing 12th. But there is nothing to worry. You are eligible and if you do well you can get admission in the IITs.
15th January 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for JEE Advanced if reappearing in 12th from NIOS board?

I passed out PUC in 2014 batch with 90% and I got a passed in JEE with good grade. Am I eligible to apply for the IIT college which is situated in tiruvananthapuram with my JEE-2014 grades

Please suggest with this regarding as I am very worried?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?