3rd May 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the Karnataka State Government jobs on 12th NIOS basis?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am from Karnataka and I am studying in 10th standard from the State Board. I would like to know, if I do my 12th from an NIOS Board, then I will be able to apply for the State Government jobs of Karnataka?

5th May 2020, 10:11 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Karnataka State Government jobs on 12th NIOS basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am from Karnataka and I am studying in 10th standard from the State Board. I would like to know, if I do my 12th from an NIOS Board, then I will be able to apply for the State Government jobs of Karnataka?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Karnataka State Government jobs after 12th NIOS. You can apply for Central government jobs as well. NIOS is equivalent to both CBSE and ICSE. You didn't have any issues in the future, because the certificate issued by NIOS is valid for all state and central government jobs. After 12th, you will apply for the national level entrance exam Bank, NDA, Railway, UPSC, SSC, etc.
17th June 2022, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Karnataka State Government jobs on 12th NIOS basis?

I have submitted 12th nios certificate to Karnataka state govt job but the rejected
Very bad doing in nios wasted my time now the are saying u go and do it again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?