28th August 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for state government jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

Am I eligible for state government jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board? Can you please give me the details on this? What are the minimum criteria followed? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information soon. Thanks!

29th August 2017, 10:13 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for state government jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. This board of education is approved by Ministry of Human Resource Department and Central government for secondary and senior secondary board.

You can apply for different posts under state government after completion of board exam from NIOS. After 10+2, you can apply for clerical exams of State government. The minimum age limit is 18 years for such exams.
29th August 2017, 01:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for state government jobs after completion of 12th from NIOS board?

NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) and it is a recognised board under the ministry of HRD.

The certificate and degree from the board is valid.

So, you can appear in entrance examination for recruitment in jobs or to get admission in higher studies.

For more information about NIOS visit at www.nios.ac.in
29th August 2017, 08:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates passed 10th or 12th from NIOS board are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment in government jobs or for admission in degree courses.

NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) and it is a recognised board under ministry of HRD.

So, you just need to appear and qualify in entrance examination for recruitment in jobs.
30th August 2017, 11:52 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

NIOS is an open schooling board. NIOs is highly recognized board of India as the other boards like CBSE, ISC or any other state board.

Being a NIOS student you are eligible for government jobs.
A candidate must have minimum 18 years of age to apply for government jobs.
30th August 2017, 04:37 PM
cataleya11

Yes you are eligible to apply for state government jobs after completing your 12th from NIOS board.

NIOS is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. It is one of the largest opening schooling system in the world.

It provides secondary, Sr.secondary, open basic education, vocational education, life enrichment and skill programs through open and distance learning.It has study centers in different cities in India and also outside India.

To apply for state government jobs after 12th level you ought to pass Sr.secondary level from a board recognized by the Government of India. Since NIOS is under the Ministry of HRD you are eligible.

Good Luck.
31st August 2017, 09:33 PM
starberry

Yes, you can apply for State government jobs after 12th from NOIS board. NOIS stand for National Institute of Open Schooling.

This board is recognized by government. Hence, your 12th standard result is valid and government approved which makes you eligible for any government exam suitable for Higher Secondary candidates.
5th June 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BA degree but I have arrears but I am working in private school since 13 years but I have done deleted course can I get a government job or I have to do any other course for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?