15th June 2015, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?

I am from Haryana and my husband is working in central government and is posted in Bangalore. I want to get the domicile of Karnatka for applying for state jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  2. Is Karnataka Open University B.Tech approved by UGC and AICTE? Is it approved by Kerala government? Can I apply for government job in Kerala with this B.Tech degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  4. Is Karnataka state open university B.Tech degree approved by Central government? How can I apply for government jobs in west bengal after completing B.Tech?
  5. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  6. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  7. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  8. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  9. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  10. Can I get state government job after completing BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore?
  11. State Government jobs in Maharashtra or Central Government job related to dairy technologies after having 6 years of experience in relevant field?
  12. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
  13. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  14. Is a B.Tech student from Karnataka state open university eligible for central government or state government job?
  15. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  16. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  17. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  18. How to apply for Central Government Nursing jobs after B.Sc in nursing with 3 years of experience and tips to prepare for written exam?
24th June 2015, 01:48 PM
mwh

Default Re: How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?

Domicile certificate is very important document.it proves that the person is staying in particular place from such a long time.those applicants are eligible for obtaining domicile certificate in karnataka who's parents or gardian are permanent resisdent or living for more than 6years in the state.the domicile certificate is issued by revenue department officer under a taluk office.
Domicile certificate will be issued with in one month from the date of applying
24th December 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?

How can I apply for Central government job -army in Karnataka if I completed education in Maharashtra? OR how can I get domicile of Karnataka if I have all documents of Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?