28th December 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?

I want to take admission in AMU in11th Science(PCMB).
I have completed all cbse syllabus of IXth & Xth.
But now problem arising is that
AMU entrance......it will be -ve marking/normal?
Please If anybody has experienced about it, then kindly reply to me.
Please tell some more, if he/she know.
.......Thank's

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in AMU for 11th Science?
  2. Details regarding 11th admission forms in AMU?
  3. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  4. When the application form for admission in 11th Commerce will be released by AMU?
  5. How to get admission for 11th class in AMU? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  6. Can I get admission in Army School to study 11th Science if scored 20 marks in 10th CBSE Mathematics?
  7. How to take admission in AMU after passing 10th
  8. Where to get admission form for AMU 11th standard?
  9. What is the syllabus for the entrance of 11th PCM in AMU?
  10. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  12. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  13. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  14. Procedure to get admission in 11th Science at Mumbai for 10th CBSE student of Gujarat?
  15. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  16. What percentage I have to achieve for admission in 11th CBSE if pursuing 10th MP Board?
  17. How to take admission in 11th in AMU Aligarh? I am studying in 10th class -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus for class 11 KVPY (SA stream)?
30th December 2014, 06:46 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?

Well there is no negative marking in AMU Entrance Exam for 11th Science.
There shall be one Objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 questions.

1. Science (PCB) : 50 Marks

2. Mathematics : 30 Marks

3. General Knowledge : 10 Marks

4. Indo- Islamic Culture : 10 Marks

You should have whole command on NCERT 10th book of Maths and Science.
I have attached the syllabus of 9th & 10th CBSE.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for CBSC Class IX and X.pdf(6.87 MB, 1424 views)
30th December 2014, 07:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE?

No, there is no Negative marking in AMU 11th standard entrance examination. Admissions for 11th standard in AMU will be done through entrance examination i.e., Admission Test. The AMU 11th standard entrance examination paper is conducted for maximum of 100 marks with 100 objective type questions from Science, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Indo-Islamic Culture sections. Candidates who have completed Secondary School or equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks from this university are eligible to apply for AMU 11th standard entrance examination. The syllabus of AMU 11th standard entrance examination is same as the 9th and 10th standard syllabus of Aligarh Muslim University.
16th May 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marking in commerce stream exam? ????? Sir plz rply plzppz
3rd June 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about amu negative for class 11 sssc plz tell me about amu negative marking
3rd April 2016, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marks allotted in AMU entrance
exam for admission in 11th Science? What is the syllabus of 9th and 10th CBSE for the preparations for test of class 11
16th May 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marking alloted in AMU entrance exam for admission in 11th science, 2016 and what is the cut off?
28th April 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to give bhu class 9th entrance exam this year. So i want to that is there any negative marking in the exam.sir please reply me after 18 days my exam is gonna be taken.
17th June 2022, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Amu class 9 negative marking hote he ya nahi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?