12th December 2016, 11:52 PM
jadonaditya47

Am I eligible to apply for NDA after completing 10+ Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I scored 9.6 CGPA in class 10th and now I am pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NDA after completing 10+ Diploma in Electrical Engineering? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.

Related Questions:
13th December 2016, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA after completing 10+ Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Yes, you can apply for NDA exam because it asks for class 12th or its equivalent qualification. Diploma in electrical engineering is definitely more than a class 12th qualification. Hence, I don't think they will reject your application in such cases.

Just be prepared for the exam and try to perform well in it. Selection is base on the performance in written exam and SSB.
13th December 2016, 11:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for NDA after completing 10+ Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NDA (National Defense Academy) examination after completing 10th standard with diploma in electrical engineering. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics are eligible to apply for Airforce and Naval Wings. But the candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent examination after 10th are eligible for NDA examination, but they can only appear for Army Wing.

Candidates who who wants to appear for NDA can apply online at 'www.upsconline.nic.in' and keep in mind that for every wrong answer there are negative markings. The selection of the candidates will be done on the marks secured in the examination followed by SSB interview.
16th December 2016, 12:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadonaditya47 View Post
Respected Sir, I scored 9.6 CGPA in class 10th and now I am pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to apply for NDA after completing 10+ Diploma in Electrical Engineering? If yes then please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for NDA exam.

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?