1st September 2019, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become Indian Army Soldier being an NIOS candidate?

Sir, I want to become a Soldier in Indian Army. I have completed my 12th with NIOS Board. I would like to know that am I eligible or not to achieve my aim? I am little worried because I am an NIOS student. Please help me.

4th September 2019, 10:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become Indian Army Soldier being an NIOS candidate?

Yes , you are eligible to become an Indian Army soldier being a NIOS student. NIOS board has same value and reputation as of any other borad such as CBSE or ICSE.
5th September 2019, 07:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become Indian Army Soldier being an NIOS candidate?

NIOS is a government recognized open schooling board and it is surely valid for all the state and central government jobs in India. Nobody can deny you a job just because you have studied from NIOS board. You just need to secure merit for selection.

Just apply for any job according to your qualification and make sure you are well prepared for the written exam and physical fitness test if you want to join as an Army Soldier.
5th September 2019, 10:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Being a NIOS pass out student you are very much eligible for the post of Indian Army soldier.
NIOS board is National legal board and is accepted by every Institute of our country.
You should appear for NDA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?