13th January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve my Maharashtra board 12th percentage through CBSE board?

I have got 52.33 percent in 12th Maharashtra board in 2016, but it is not sufficient enough for medical entrance exam NEET. I want to give improvement exam this year with CBSE board can I give this exam. Please answer this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  2. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  3. Whether Improvement exam is available in CBSE Board for undergraduate student?
  4. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  5. Which is better to study in 11th between CBSE and Maharashtra Board?
  6. Is it right to give preference to Maharashtra State Board instead of CBSE?
  7. Is it possible to improve CBSE 12th score from MP Board?
  8. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  9. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  10. Is it possible to join MP Board School after 12th from CBSE School to improve percentage?
  11. Procedure to get transfer from Maharashtra State Board to CBSE Board for HS Science?
  12. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  13. Is it better to appear in 12th Board exam with Andhra Pradesh Board for CBSE student? -- [New]
  14. Which Board to choose for better percentile between MP board or CBSE board?
  15. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  16. How can i repeat my 12th board exam in order to improve my percentage?
  17. Is it difficult to secure 90% in 12th NIOS? Importance of percentage in NIOS over CBSE?
  18. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
13th January 2018, 06:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I improve my Maharashtra board 12th percentage through CBSE board?

No, you can't improve your 12th standard percentage of Maharashtra board by appearing in Improvement examinations of CBSE Board. If you want to improve your 12th standard percentage then, you have to apply for Improvement examinations of 12th standard Maharashtra board and not for CBSE Board.
14th January 2018, 03:20 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I improve my Maharashtra board 12th percentage through CBSE board?

Yes, you can give improvement examination in the prospective year, there is no such problem in it. You will just have to fill the application form and deposit the improvement examination fee and you will b every much eligible to appear for re-exam.

However, I would suggest you to start prepare well for your exam and try to score a well as possible.
14th January 2018, 05:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to improve your 12th standard percentage through CBSE Board of you have passed your 12th standard from Maharashtra Board. You are eligible to appear in Improvement examinations only from the same board from which you have pursued your 12th standard. Since, you have passed your 12th standard from Maharashtra board, you are eligible to improve your 12th standard percentage by appearing in Maharashtra board Improvement examinations.
14th January 2018, 07:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

You can give improvement examination for 12th standard from Maharashtra board not from CBSE board.

Only those students can give improvement examination from CBSE board who had cleared 12th standard from CBSE board with low percentile.
5th September 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to improve my 12th percentage but I completed 12th in 2013. Is it possible now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?