14th August 2020, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BTech having completed 12th around 11 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, I cleared 12th around 11 years ago. But due to some reasons I had to quit my study. Now, I want to continue my studies, as I was a Science student, I want to do BTech. So, now I am eligible for a BTech course?

15th August 2020, 02:03 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BTech having completed 12th around 11 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible to do BTech having completed 12th around 11 years ago.

You can get admission in any private college easily.

For government college you have to go through JEE exam that would be difficult for you.

There is no age restrictions for Btech course.
15th August 2020, 07:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BTech having completed 12th around 11 years ago?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, even having completed your Class 12th 11 years ago, you can still pursue B.Tech. degree course if you hold the above mentioned educational qualification required to pursue B.Tech degree course as gap after Class 12th does not completely close the option of pursuing B.Tech. degree course but it do limits the chance of getting admitted into good colleges.
15th August 2020, 09:15 PM
jeet2porwal

Yes, you can pursue BTech now because you have completed your 12th class.

Time gap doesn't considered in admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?