13th April 2018, 01:21 AM
Bhagwan pathak

Can I study BTech if completed 12th 2 years ago?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 12th with Science stream 2 years ago. Now, I am willing to study BTech course. I would like to know that I am eligible or not for doing this course? Please let me know asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BTech for a candidate who has completed Diploma with a backlog around 4 years ago? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  3. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  4. Am I eligible to study B.Tech having completed 12th around 7 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  6. Where can I apply to study B.Sc(Zoology) having completed 12th around 12 years ago being a 28 years old candidate?
  7. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Tech having completed 12th around 6 years ago?
  10. How to study LLB having completed 12th around 10 years ago?
  11. Can I apply to study in 12th standard if completed 10th about 2 years ago being a SC female student?
  12. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  13. Can I do T.Y.B.A if completed 12th about 3 years ago?
  14. Am I eligible to do Graduation if completed 12th around 29 years ago?
  15. How can I clear ATKT of 2nd year if studied BTech 3 years ago?
  16. Can I do Graduation in 4 to 5 months having completed 12th around 17 years ago?
  17. Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?
  18. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2018, 03:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BTech if completed 12th 2 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech course even if you have completed B.Tech course two years ago. Candidature who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech course. Admissions in B.Tech course are done through National or State or University level engineering entrance examinations. You have to qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
15th April 2018, 05:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Technology after two years of 12th board exams. But you will not be eligible for admission in IITs.

You can apply for State level engineering entrance exams for admission in state government engineering college and private engineering exams like BITSAT, LPU NEST, VITEEE etc to get admission in B.Tech course.
16th April 2018, 08:45 PM
ranu shahi

Of course you are eligible to pursue B.Tech in any stream after a gap of 2 years also.
But you need to explain a valid reason for this gap.
Then, there will be no any problem in continuation of study.
17th April 2018, 10:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to pursue BTech if you have completed your 12th standard 2 years back but for that you have to give the valid reason behind drop of 2 years and for that you have to give a gap certificate in the college where you are seeking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?