9th May 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the non-creamy layer certificate to produce before UGC?

I am an employee of Kerala state Govt service of Education , as Higher secondary school Teacher (Non gazetted), aged 35 , my father and mother was high school Teachers now retired.. my husband is directly recruited as a class II employee , as Higher secondary school Teacher ( gazetted) at the age of 36..and now in college dept of Kerala (class II gazetted)... now I need a non-creamy layer certificate to produce before UGC to get concession in minimum marks to pass Lectureship Exam.. am I eligible to get the non-creamy layer certificate in this regard?

12th May 2015, 12:03 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the non-creamy layer certificate to produce before UGC?

No, you are not eligible to get non-creamy layer certificate as you are a wife of gazetted higher secondary school teacher.
You can only apply for Non-Creamy Layer certificate if your family's income is less than Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
But your husband is gazetted higher secondary school teacher so you can't apply for Non-creamy layer certificate.
12th May 2015, 11:46 AM
mwh

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the non-creamy layer certificate to produce before UGC?

Sorry,
it is not possible for you to get a non creamy layer certificate as both your parents are government employees and your husband is also government employee.so you are will not be the non creamy layer.
so,you are not eligible to get the non creamy layer certificate to produce UGC..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?