26th October 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Defence Services if completed 12th from ISC Board?

Respected Sir, I would like to know that if a candidate has completed his 12th from ISC Board then he is eligible to join Defence Services? I have done 12th from ISC Board and I am from Andhra Pradesh. So, I want to know am I eligible or not?

31st October 2019, 12:14 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Defence Services if completed 12th from ISC Board?

To join Defence Services candidate must appear in the entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission, twice a year, normally in month of March and August. Candidate must be a unmarried male. To join NDA one must pass written followed by SSB, medicals and finally to be in merit list.

Yes, you are eligible to join Defence Services after completed 12th from ISC board.
31st October 2019, 03:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Defence Services if completed 12th from ISC Board?

Yes, you can join defence service after 12th from ISC.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC for final selection in defence service. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The age limit is 16.5-19.5 years and only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination.

Examination is conducted in two stages. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in. So, you can appear in the examination and qualify in it for final selection.
31st October 2019, 04:26 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted twice in a year. The examination is conducted for recruitment in defence service.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th from a recognised board.

Only male candidates are eligible to appear in the examination and age limit is 16.5-19.5 years. Examination is conducted in two stages.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st October 2019, 04:54 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment in defence service.

Examination is conducted for selection as an officer as well as Clerk or soldier.

Candidates after qualifying in the NDA examination are eligible for selection as an officer. You are eligible to appear in the examination after completion of 12th in ISC.

NDA examination is conducted in two stages for the final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st October 2019, 06:13 PM
EduXpert

ISC board is a recognised education board and it is definitely valid for any government jobs in India. You just need to have class 12 qualification from a recognized board to apply for the Defense Services exam.

You can apply for NDA and other none officer jobs based on ISC class 12 qualification. Selection is based in written exam and interview or physical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?