14th May 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th from BSEB Board and studying Polytechnic Diploma in UP. But I can't find any benefits of doing Polytechnic Diploma here because there are not good education facility in my college. So, I want to give 12th Board exam again and want to give JEE Main and Advanced. Please tell me I am eligible to do this?

Related Questions:
15th May 2015, 02:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my 12th from BSEB Board and studying Polytechnic Diploma in UP. But I can't find any benefits of doing Polytechnic Diploma here because there are not good education facility in my college. So, I want to give 12th Board exam again and want to give JEE Main and Advanced. Please tell me I am eligible to do this?
No, you are not eligible for JEE Main exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main and Advanced. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates. You can apply consecutively for 3 years.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Best books for JEE exam:-

IIT-JEE Mathematics Challenger
by Anoop Srivastava
Publisher: Disha Publication

Physics for IIT-JEE (Volume - I)
by David Halliday, Robert Resnick, Jearl Walker, Amit Gupta
Publisher: Wiley India Pvt Ltd

New Pattern IIT JEE Chemistry
by R. K. Gupta
Publisher: Arihant Publications
15th May 2015, 05:52 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear in 12th and apply for JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from BSEB and pursuing Polytechnic Diploma?

yes you reappear in BSEB board you can fill up the improvement exams then exams are held in the next month so in that manner you sufficient time to prepare for score good marks in exams or you can also appear in JEE exam (Joint Entrance exam) but there is one condition you can fillup JEE form only three times in lifetime

It doesn't matter that you are pursuing diploma in polytechnic
15th May 2015, 06:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Joint entrance examination (JEE) is conduted by CBSE every year for admission of candidate's to undergraduate courses. The main eligibility criteria is that the candidate's who have appeared class 12 examination in 2013 and 2014 are eligible to appear in JEE mains 2015. However, to appear for JEE-2016, the eligible candidate's are who have passed class 12 examination in 2015 and 2014. As again you cannot re-appear for class 12 examination once you have passed the examination.
15th May 2015, 08:12 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can appear in IIT main exam if you will give again 12th board and having age maximum 21 years old.
Other wise you are not you can not appear in IIT Main entrance exam.
Also you will able to appear only two times in IIT Main exam, in consecutive years.
IIT main exam is one of the tough Engineering entrance exam so you must take coaching classes to score good rank in IIT Main exam.
26th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed 12th cbse board exam in 2015 and got only 69% marks. I also gave jee mains 2015 but could not get more than cutoff marks. Am I eligible to appear in 2016 in 12th BSEB board exam and with that result can I appear in jee mains 2016?
5th May 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can I give the entrance exams of IIST, If I qualify 12th from Bihar Board ?
6th May 2016, 03:43 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, Can I give the entrance exams of IIST, If I qualify 12th from Bihar Board ?
Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for IIST(Indian Institute of Space Station Technology) entrance test.
>>Eligibility for IIST>>
1). You must have passed 12th with PCM with at least 70% if you are from general, 65% if you are from OBC & 60% if you belong to SC or ST.
2). You must have appeared and secured a seat in JEE-Advance.
3). Your age must be less than the age of 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?