15th August 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Main and Advanced if reappeared in Higher Secondary Board exam?

Hi,
I have completed my Higher Secondary Board exam with 61% and appeared in JEE Main and Advanced. But again I have appeared in my Higher Secondary Board exam and secured 79%. Now I want to know I can eligible for appearing in JEE Man and Advanced?

18th August 2015, 01:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Main and Advanced if reappeared in Higher Secondary Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my Higher Secondary Board exam with 61% and appeared in JEE Main and Advanced. But again I have appeared in my Higher Secondary Board exam and secured 79%. Now I want to know I can eligible for appearing in JEE Man and Advanced?
Yes, you are eligible for JEE Main and Advanced exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

List of the best books for JEE Mains exam:-

Course In Physics For IIT-JEE 2012
by
Tmh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Course In Mathematics For IIT JEE 2012
by
Tmh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Problms And Solutions In Chemistry IIT-JEE
by
K Singh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2009)
18th August 2015, 11:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reappear in JEE Main and Advanced if reappeared in Higher Secondary Board exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main and Advance examination after reappearing in your 12th standard board examinations. You can appear in JEE Main examination, maximum of three times that too in three consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard and the maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Advanced examination is two times that too in two consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard. Since, you have reappeared in your 12th standard Board examinations, you are eligible to appear in JEE Main and Advanced examinations.
18th August 2015, 11:32 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am happy to say you that, you are eligible to reappear in JEE Main.
A maximum of three(3) attempts are allowed per student targeting JEE Mains. However, other eligibility criteria must also be fulfilled.
Not more than three attempts are allowed, so try to give your best shot in the first attempt only, otherwise you can try two more times.

All The Best.
19th August 2015, 04:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to appear for JEE(Main and Advanced). However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for both the entrance, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility:

> You should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate with Science in your 12th examination from a recognized board/University.

> You must have studied at least 5 subjects including Physics, Maths and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

> Besides, you must have been born on or after October 1, 1990 to satisfy the age criteria.
19th August 2015, 09:09 PM
newmoon06

Yes, you can eligible for JEE exam. firstly you need to qualify JEE Main exam after that you will be eligible for JEE Advance.

Eligibility-
>You must have 12th passed.

>Physics, chemistry and maths must be the main subjects in class 12th.

>You must have secured 50% minimum marks in class 12th including all the subjects.

>You must have born on or after 1 October ,1991 for JEE Main 2016.

>Number of three attempts will be allowed per candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?