27th March 2021, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BSc Honours having completed 12th around 5 years ago?

Respected Sir, I have scored 53% in my 10th with Chhattisgarh State Board around 7 years ago and 12th with 48% with the same Board around 5 years ago. After that I discontinued my education. Now I am willing to study BSc Honours. So, kindly tell me am I eligible for doing BSc Honours?

28th March 2021, 10:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BSc Honours having completed 12th around 5 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc honors course.

Candidates passed intermediate from a recognised board are eligible for pursuing bachelor degree course.

Gap year is no bar to get the admission in bachelor degree course in most of the universities. For detail information visit at official website of the institution in which you want to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?