19th August 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Graduation if completed 12th around 7 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have cleared my 12th from Jharkhand Board around 7 years ago. But due to some reasons I had to quit my study. Now, I want to continue my study, I was a Commerce student, I want to do Graduation. So, now I am eligible for Graduation course?

21st August 2020, 02:55 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Graduation if completed 12th around 7 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue any graduation course related to your stream.

There is no age barrier in graduation course.
Gap in your education will not affect your future.
21st August 2020, 06:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Graduation if completed 12th around 7 years ago?

Yes, of course you can do graduation after completion 12th standard with 7 years gap. But, possibility for the graduation through regular mode is less. Because most of the regular private and government colleges fix their age criteria for graduation course.
However, You can to graduation through distance or correspondence mode, which does not require age limit.

List of correspondence colleges offering graduation course:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University - New Delhi,

Aligarh Muslim University - Aligarh,

Lady Shri Ram College for Women - New Delhi,
21st August 2020, 09:05 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit to pursue general bachelor degree courses.

So, you are eligible to pursue B.Com and other bachelor degree course after 7 years of std 12th.

Admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit official website of the institutions to get detail information about the admission procedure.
22nd August 2020, 03:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to you know that the minimum education required to pursue a bachelor degree course is a Class 12th from a recognised board of education.

Having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream, even 7 years ago, you are eligible to pursue B.Com or B.A. degree course from most of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?