20th February 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Intermediate Science having completed 10th around 5 years ago?

Hello everyone, I have scored 61% in my 10th with Tripura Board around 5 years ago. After that I discontinued my education. Now I am willing to study Intermediate with a Science stream. So, kindly tell me am I eligible for doing this course?

21st February 2021, 12:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Intermediate Science having completed 10th around 5 years ago?

Gap year is no bar to get admission in a recognised board for higher secondary.

So, candidates passed 10th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in intermediate.

The admission procedure varies with school, so visit official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
21st February 2021, 07:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Intermediate Science having completed 10th around 5 years ago?

°°° There a large number of options available to you if you want to continue your studies.
The best opportunity available to you is the distance education.
Today the popularity of distance education is increasing which will help you to study along with new job.
The online education is also another method and you will not be able to do the bachelors course in regular mode since there are some age limit normally less than 24.
You will be able to do the diploma programs and remember there is no age limit for studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?