2nd July 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Mass Communication after completing 12th NIOS?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing my 12th from NIOS Board. I want to study Mass Communication in Graduation. So, after completing my 12th, am I eligible to study Mass Communication as I am an NIOS student?

4th July 2019, 02:32 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Mass Communication after completing 12th NIOS?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course you will have to have completed your 12th boards with a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

However the above mentioned percentage is the basic requirement, you are advised to try and score as much as possible in order to stand a chance to get admission in good colleges and continue with studies further
4th July 2019, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Mass Communication after completing 12th NIOS?

NIOS is a recognised open schooling board and it is surely valid to study any degree course from a recognised institute or college in India. Just make sure you have class 12th qualification with minimum required marks and perform well in the entrance exam to get admission.

Some colleges give admission based on class 12th marks and if you have excellent marks in the NIOS class 12th then surely you will be eligible for admission at your choice of college or institute.
4th July 2019, 10:01 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,You are eligible to study Mass Communication after completing 12th with NIOS board Because they have not mention about the specific board.
4th July 2019, 10:52 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to study Mass Communication after completing 12th NIOS because all it needs is a recognised +2 qualification.
But it all depends on the college yot are applying to.
4th July 2019, 10:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Of course, you are eligible to study Mass Communication after completing 12th NIOS.

And also you can apply any government job exam such as SSC, CGL, Bank or JEE, IIT, ITI etc.

NIOS board is government approved board, After passing from NIOS you can apply any college and university in India.
4th July 2019, 11:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study Mass Communication after completing 12th from NIOS board.
NIOS board is a recognised board all over India and most of the universities allow students to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?