2nd July 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for RRB-TC recruitment after completing 10th WBBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard from WBBSE Board. I want to apply for RRB-TC recruitment after completing my 10th. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria?

4th July 2019, 03:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RRB-TC recruitment after completing 10th WBBSE?

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for the position you are asking for now as the minimum criteria for it is that the candidate should have completed their minimum of graduation from a recognized university and should have scored a minimum of 55% in graduation.

So, I would request you to please complete your graduation first and then apply for job in the above mentioned department.

you will however have to appear for RRB entrance examination after completion of your graduation in order to be eligible for job.
4th July 2019, 11:12 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for RRB-TC recruitment after completing 10th WBBSE?

Eligibility criteria to apply for RRB TC recruitment 2019:-

To be eligible to apply for this post, you must be 12th with 50% marks in aggregate from government recognized board or institution. Candidates, who have completed their 12th or diploma are also eligible to submit application for this vacancy.

Age limit- you must be 18 to 30 years old. Age relaxation is given to Reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?