24th July 2019, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Mass Communication being an NIOS 12th student?

Hello Sir, I am studying my 12th from NIOS Board. I am planning to study Mass Communication after completion of my 12th. I would like to know that am I eligible to study this course as I am an NIOS student?

27th July 2019, 09:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Mass Communication being an NIOS 12th student?

Yes, you are eligible to study mass communication after completing plus 2 from NIOS.
Because all it needs is a recognised plus two qualification.
NIOS board is government approved board, after passing from NIOS you can apply any college and university in India.
27th July 2019, 09:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a valid board like CBSE or ICSE hence, you are eligible for any Course you are interested in.
28th July 2019, 04:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS is definitely valid to pursue mass communication course or any other course offered by any recognised university or institute in India. Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam because most of the university conduct entrance exam for admission.

Some college even give admission based on class 12th marks. You can apply for admission when there is a notification by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?