30th August 2020, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to teach online Mathematics in an ICSE school being a BTech final year student?

I am a BTech student and I am in my final year. As you know lockdown is still there because of pandemic, I am thinking to start giving online Mathematics classes in any reputed ICSE school. So, am I eligible to teach this subject in online mode in any of such school?

31st August 2020, 10:44 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to teach online Mathematics in an ICSE school being a BTech final year student?

No, you are not eligible to teach Mathematics in an ICSE School because minimum qualification required is graduation to teach mathematics.

You can teach as a private tuition teacher , you are eligible for this.
3rd September 2020, 12:39 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Am I eligible to teach online Mathematics in an ICSE school being a BTech final year student?

Yes,an engineer can become a school teacher. after pursuing engineering course you can do a bachelor's in education course which makes you eligible as a science teacher for classes 6 to 10. If you have a bachelor in electronics ,then you can also apply for the post of work experience teachers in some schools like kvs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?