21st February 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam being a B.Sc(Mathematics) final year student?

hello
please tell me that can i eligible for
ibps clerks exam in this year
while i m in final bsc in mathematics?
please reply as soon as possible

22nd February 2015, 01:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam being a B.Sc(Mathematics) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
please tell me that can i eligible for
ibps clerks exam in this year
while i m in final bsc in mathematics?
please reply as soon as possible
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidate.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in

15th April 2015, 05:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam being a B.Sc(Mathematics) final year student?

No dear Final year students of graduation are not eligible to apply for IBPS Examination. Not only IBPS you don't have chance to apply for any of the bank examinations with final year of graduation.

For this you must complete the graduation then you will have a option to apply for any of the bank examinations. And also there is No percentage requirement for the IBPS Exams.

In the mean while of your final year of graduation you can prepare well for the Exams. The reason for not allowed for the IBPS Examination is you must submit the Original certificates at the time of Interview.

The entire selection of IBPS has been taken place about 4 months from the date of Notification. If you get all the certificates in the four months then definitely you are eligible to apply for IBPS.

List of Some books for the preparation of IBPS :

1.Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal

2.Reasoning by Thomas

3.General Knowledge by Yes yes Publications

4.English Language by S.P Bakshi

5.Computer and Marketing by Nirmala Krishnan.

24th April 2015, 05:40 PM
Ashwakh

Remember , to apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam , one shouldhave compelted Graduation .

So , after completion of Graduation you can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam .

Selection process:-
~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Preliminary exam
2. Main exam
3. Interview

Exam Syllabus is ,

1. Computer knowledge
2. General awareness with special referrence to banking industry
3. English language
4. Quantitative aptitude
5. Reasoning.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?