14th June 2020, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to continue education with Bihar Board for a candidate who wants to become an Engineer?

Hello, my son wants to be an Engineer. He is studying in 5th standard in a local school of Bihar Board. I am a Government employee and I want my son to get best education because I haven't got that. So, if he continues his education with Bihar Board then it will give benefits to him for becoming an Engineer?

15th June 2020, 12:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to continue education with Bihar Board for a candidate who wants to become an Engineer?

••• There is no problem with Bihar board, if he continues his study through Bihar board in higher classes.

••• Personally, I would like to suggest you that after completion of 10th standard optCBSE Board in 11th and 12th standard. The syllabus of Engineering entrance exams is based on CBSE syllabus. Hence, it will be beneficial for your son to crack the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?