11th May 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching institute for Bihar Board 11th Commerce student?

Hello everyone, my daughter is preparing for the exam of 11th standard with Commerce stream and she is studying under Bihar Board. She didn’t take any tuition but she scored above 60% marks in her 10th standard Board exam from the same Board. Now, I think to join her in any coaching institute. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

16th May 2019, 05:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching institute for Bihar Board 11th Commerce student?

I don't think so that you should join coaching institute for 11th commerce preparation because below I am giving you some tips which will help you to prepare on your own:

Collect all the previous year question papers.

Get the sample papers for the respective subject and solve it on your own and check how much you have achieved. Before moving onto the question practices from question papers, you should cover up your entire syllabus.

The best sample paper which you can choose our of Golden and Natraj.

Go through each and every chapter. If you have less time than actors read that chapter you will get 60% idea about the question when you faced.

The best books:

Accountancy- T.S. Grewal

Business studies- T.N. Chhabra

Economics-Sandeep Garg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?