12th August 2018, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure 12th admission in Bihar Board for a failed candidate of CBSE Board?

Hello Sir, I got failed in 12th Board exam of CBSE Board in this year. Now, I am thinking to apply for the Board exam from Bihar Board. So, is it possible for me to get admission in 12th standard from Bihar Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in 12th UP Board for 11th CBSE failed student?
  2. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  3. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  4. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  5. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  6. Possibility to get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE last year?
  7. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  9. CBSE schools which offer admission in 12th in Rohtas, Bihar for a candidate who has disqualified in 11th Accountancy?
  10. Is it possible to reappear for 12th board CBSE exam for third time?
  11. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  12. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  13. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  14. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  15. Possibility to reappear if failed twice in 12th CBSE?
  16. Possibility to reappear privately this year if failed in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  17. Possibility to get direct admission in 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  18. Is it possible to appear for 10th exam under UP or Bihar state board after passing out 10th from CBSE board?
13th August 2018, 08:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure 12th admission in Bihar Board for a failed candidate of CBSE Board?

No, you can not directly take admission in Bihar Board 12th board after failing in senior secondary examination of Central board of Secondary Education. The first step is to take admission in 11th board of BSEB then register for board exam and select your stream and subjects for 12th board examination.

It will cost a loss of one complete academic year. Instead of going for board examination of Bihar, you should reappear for CBSE 12th board exam next year with adequate preparation and secure better marks. CBSE is far better board as compared to Bihar board.
14th August 2018, 12:34 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure 12th admission in Bihar Board for a failed candidate of CBSE Board?

It is not possible to get admission in std 12th now, you have to take admission in std 11th and only after completion you will become eligible for admission in the std 12th and to appear for board examination.

So, you cannot appear in board examination now or next year with bihar board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?