11th October 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 11th Commerce Odisha Board student?

Hello everyone, my daughter is preparing for the exam of 11th standard with Commerce stream and she is studying in Odisha Board. She didn’t take any coaching but she scored 61% marks in her 10th standard. Now, I think to join her in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

17th October 2018, 06:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 11th Commerce Odisha Board student?

If she thinks that school study is not enough, the. surely she can take admission in any coaching center with good faculty. Normally, students who want to prepare for competitive exams, go for coaching.

Some even go for coaching because there school doesn't have good teacher for a particular subject or student is not able to understand during the classes.
17th October 2018, 08:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 11th Commerce Odisha Board student?

I would like to suggest you to do self study because with self study you will save the time that you were going to spend on tuitions.
Self study gives you ample time to understand the concepts and the time you invest in understanding never goes waste.
You will be having command over the fundamentals and that will help in securing good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?