6th June 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for J&K Board 11th Commerce student?

Hello everyone, my daughter is preparing for the exam of 11th standard with Commerce stream and she is studying in J&K Board. She didn’t take any coaching but she scored above 60% marks in her 10th standard Board exam. Now, I think to join her in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

12th June 2019, 11:50 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for J&K Board 11th Commerce student?

I would only recommend you to join coaching classes in 11th if you feel so that you are in need and difficulty in your school is not providing you enough knowledge.
Basically 11th and 12th standard is your base hence it is very important to make it strong.

If you are not comfortable with the studies then you can definitely join there is no problem.
12th June 2019, 04:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for J&K Board 11th Commerce student?

You should join coaching in 11th standard if you think so that you are in need of right guidance, right study material. But make sure that you join good reputed coaching institute so that your money don't get wasted.
The syllabus of 11th and 12th standard is very important for the rest of my life that will definitely help you in your career therefore your basic concepts should to be crystal clear.
If you want to join coaching institute then don't depend too much on coaching and try to gain knowldge as much as possible from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?