11th August 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sheikhpura for 5th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sheikhpura. He is in 5th standard right now. I am thinking to shift him to another school. But my husband is not allowing me to shift him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

26th August 2018, 02:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sheikhpura for 5th standard student?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a central government funded residential school.

Offer schooling from Std VI-XIIth for boys as well as girls. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in Std 6th, Std 9th and Std 11th.

You are not eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission and will become eligible to appear in examination next year to get admission in std 6th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?