7th August 2018, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin. He is in 5th standard right now. I am thinking to shift him to another school. But my husband is not allowing me to shift him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether admission test conducted to study 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  3. Whether Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin offers Intermediate course?
  4. Requirements to get 7th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  5. Possibility to get 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin? Details of fee expenses?
  6. Percentage required in 8th to secure 9th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  7. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin?
  8. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon for 6th standard student?
  9. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey for 7th standard student?
  10. Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah for 3rd standard student?
  11. Whether admission test is conducted to study in 5th standard at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Etawah?
  13. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  14. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
  15. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Silvassa?
  16. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Alleppey? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get 5th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kalaigaon? Details of fee expenses?
  18. Requirements to get 6th standard admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Faridkot?
15th August 2018, 11:36 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungrin for 5th standard student?

You are not eligible to get admission in Std 5th in Jawahar Vidyalaya as it does not conduct entrance examination for admission.

So, it is not beneficial for admission in the course.

You have to wait for one more year to get admission in JNV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?