5th September 2018, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bagafa for 8th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bagafa. He is in 8th standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to Boarding school. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

6th September 2018, 07:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bagafa for 8th standard student?

Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bagafa is a central government school affiliated to CBSE. The fee at KVs is very less compared to most of the English medium schools affiliated to CBSE.

Hence, if you are looking for quality education at less fee, then KVs are a good option. It is difficult to get admission at KVs, and if your son is studying there, then it is a good thing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?