21st September 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Army Direct recruitment being a 10th NIOS student? How can they verify if address is not mentioned in NIOS Certificate?

Sir,
I have Passed my 10th from NIOS Board. Please confirm me whether I am able to fillup the application form for Army Direct recruitment? Secondly, as to where Army will verified my certificate as no address is mentioned on the certificate provided by the NIOS.
With Regards,
Lalit

24th September 2015, 05:25 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Army Direct recruitment being a 10th NIOS student? How can they verify if address is not mentioned in NIOS Certificate?

I am happy to say you that, you are definitely eligible to apply for army recruitment being an NIOS student.
Let me clear your confusion. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous organisation by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, there should be no problem regarding higher studies and jobs.
If address is not mentioned in the certificate provided by NIOS, then you have to give your address proof through your other documents in which address is mentioned.
25th April 2021, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Army Direct recruitment being a 10th NIOS student? How can they verify if address is not mentioned in NIOS Certificate?

sir I am complete my 12th class from Nios board can i eligible for defence job .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?