28th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Is a student eligible to appear for JEXPO if a student completes his secondary exam from NIOS?

if a student complete secondary exam from NIOS IS HE ELIGIBLE TO APPEAR IN JEXPO

10th September 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a student eligible to appear for JEXPO if a student completes his secondary exam from NIOS?

is a student eligible to in jexpo if a student completes his secondary exam from NIOS?
16th December 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is a student eligible to appear for JEXPO if a student completes his secondary exam from NIOS?

my brother participate in jexpo 2011 & he should appeared in this exam but he did not all any call for counseling?what i do at present?
3rd January 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of first JEXPO exam of 2012(in march/April)? And i want to know that if one student Pass secondary exam, can he participate this exam?
19th January 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for jexpo
25th January 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the date for JEXPO examination?
9th October 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Is a student eligible to appear for JEXPO if a student appeareing for 12th and passed secondary from CBSE board
21st June 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am jexpo exam pass 2013 yr.i can join this yr jexpo collge?my rank.9056.pls hlp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?