10th November 2021, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best school of Bhopal with best academic record? Admission Procedure and fee structure?

I shall be seeking admission of my son in class XI at Bhopal (MP). Please advise me the best school of Bhopal with best academic record, its admission procedure and fee structure. Also please advise which all courses shall be available there, as he wants to pursue either law or journalism after his XII.

15th November 2021, 06:33 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best school of Bhopal with best academic record? Admission Procedure and fee structure?

Which is the best school in Bhopal with the best academic record? Admission Procedure and fee structure?

1. Billabong High International School.

2. Delhi Public School.

3. Campion School, Bairagarh.

4. IES Public School.

5. St Joseph’s Convent Sr. Sec. School.
15th November 2021, 06:37 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Which is the best school of Bhopal with best academic record? Admission Procedure and fee structure?

Which is the best school of Bhopal with best academic record? Admission Procedure and fee structure?

The best schools of Bhopal are St Joseph's Co ed School, St Mary's Convent Sr. Sec. School, Tulsi Nagar, Asnani School, Sagar Public School, Gandhi Nagar, Holy Family Convent Sr. Sec. School, Gyan Ganga International School, etc.
17th November 2021, 01:28 PM
shrivastavyogesh

Most of the government and private schools are located in the prime locations in Bhopal. There are convent, missionary and co-ed schools available for the children in Bhopal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?