13th May 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of IMS Dehradun? What is its placement record? Is it possible to take direct admission in it? When can I apply?

I want to know the fee structure of ims,dehradun,its placement record and is itpossibile to take direct admission when can i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding fee structure and placements for Journalism course? List of Colleges in Dehradun offering this course?
  2. What is the placement record of UPES Dehradun? Should I do MBA in Finance or Marketing?
  3. Can I take admission in MCA in Delhi, Dehradun without entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  4. In which college will I be placed after scoring 140/200 cutoff? Fee structure and college placement record?
  5. How much score required in MAT,XAT,ATMA and CAT for getting admission ITM college Mumbai? What is the fee structure and placement record?
  6. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  7. What is the ranking of IMS Ghaziabad placement wise?
  8. How to get direct admission in MBBS at Jollygrant Dehradun? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission for MS in Jolly Grant Medical College? What is the procedure for direct admission?
  10. What is the advantage of doing PG course from IMS Dehradun?
  11. Can I get direct admission in UPES Dehradun after scoring 92% marks in CBSE 12th exam?
  12. Fee structure(Yearly) of BSc Biotech in IMS Ghaziabad?
  13. What is the fee structure and other charges of Silicon Institute? Placement record for MCA in Silicon?
  14. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  15. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  16. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  17. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  18. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
14th May 2011, 11:19 AM
kumar77

Default Re: Fee structure of IMS Dehradun? What is its placement record? Is it possible to take direct admission in it? When can I apply?

What motivates you about sales and marketing?
14th May 2011, 11:30 AM
kumar77

Default Re: Fee structure of IMS Dehradun? What is its placement record? Is it possible to take direct admission in it? When can I apply?

tell me how to answer tough interview questions......
14th May 2011, 11:34 AM
kumar77

How Did Improve our Skills?
14th May 2011, 11:54 AM
kumar77

How would you describe your leadership style?
14th May 2011, 11:57 AM
kumar77

Who was the officer of watch on the RMS Endeavour?
14th May 2011, 12:01 PM
kumar77

How to start SEO agency in singapore?
14th May 2011, 12:21 PM
kumar77

What course is better after engineering?
14th May 2011, 12:25 PM
kumar77

i have got 73% in my cat ... i want to do mba in good college ...may i know there name and fee structure
14th May 2011, 12:34 PM
kumar77

B.E. 2nd year student from nagpur rtmnu and i want to transfer my degree to distance edcation please help me out.
14th May 2011, 12:42 PM
kumar77

what are the courses availale with b.com?
14th May 2011, 12:44 PM
kumar77

I have scored only 81% in 12th. i want to choose mech eng. i want to know what to read instead of that eng in mechanical
14th May 2011, 12:52 PM
kumar77

my brother completed graduation in commerce and he want to work in the bank so how can he apply for this job .
14th May 2011, 12:55 PM
kumar77

What is the difference between BSc(Physics pass) and BSc(Physics Hons.)?
14th May 2011, 01:11 PM
kumar77

Whats the difference between a Web directory like Yahoo and a Web search engine like Google?
14th May 2011, 01:14 PM
kumar77

Hi friends i want to know the scope of computer science engineering in the future please help me for this ..............
14th May 2011, 01:19 PM
kumar77

what is the scope in B.Tech in electronics &communication
4th June 2011, 01:16 PM

Default it possible to take direct admission in it?

it possibile to take direct admission when can i apply IN ims
6th June 2011, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to know fee structure of BCA course offered by IMS dehradun..............................Is it possible to take admission directly??????????????????
10th June 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for m.b.a. in i.m.s. without mat/cat.....
24th June 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

wts fee of mba 2011 in marketing from
ims dehradun
2nd July 2011, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in IMS with 48% in b.com and 568 MAT score
21st July 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know, which course best for me mba/mib
22nd July 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

which is the better option for the student, BBA or BCA,plz tell me about both of this.and also about job critria
8th September 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Is ims dehradun privides b.tech course???????
9th October 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

yes ims dehradun provides b.tech course.
17th October 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

How much fee for mba course
18th November 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for m.b.a. in i.m.s. without mat/cat....
25th November 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

please tell me fee structure for mba in finance management and give details of placement offered by ur college
5th January 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

i had scored 515.55/800 in mat dec 2011 shall i get admission in ims dehradun for mba ?
11th February 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know fee structure of BCA course offered by IMS dehradun..............................Is it possible to take admission directly??????????????????
i want 2 knw the fees of bca in ims clg.
7th March 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

whos program better MBA or PGDM
31st March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What is its placement record? can you plz tell me the fee structure of MBA program in your college?
18th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

what about the placement of ims dehradune ?
6th July 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission with 40% marks in my graduation
3rd August 2012, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in mca after passing b.sc.it....
please help and guideline....
17th January 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

when the addmission starts in i.m.s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?