30th November 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age required to get admission in central school?

Hi sir, I have a query in my mind, Please solve my query as soon as possible.What is the minimum age of child to entered in central school?

1st December 2015, 10:27 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age required to get admission in central school?

Minimum age to get admission in Class 1 in central school is 5 years and the maximum age is 7 years.
Age of candidate must be from 14 to 16 years at the time of admission in class 10th.
1st December 2015, 03:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Minimum Age Criteria Required to get admission in Central School:

To get admission in Central School, one must need to go through the Eligibility Criteria before getting admission. Yes, age criteria is the one of the eligibility criteria in order to get admission. Here is the age criteria required based on the classes.

For Class I:
* Minimum age on 31st March of the year in which your child admission is sought :- 5 years
* Maximum Age on 31st March of the year in which your child admission is sought :- 7 years

For Class II:
* Minimum age on 31st March of the year in which your child admission is sought :- 6 years
* Maximum Age on 31st March of the year in which your child admission is sought :- 8 years

For Class III:
* Minimum age on 31st March of the year in which your child admission is sought :- 7 years
* Maximum Age on 31st March of the year in which your child admission is sought :- 9 years
17th November 2021, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age required for child addmission class nursery in Central school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?