24th September 2016, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Best schools for admission in class 6th with fee and other facilities details

My son is studying in class 6th in Saraswati Sishu Mandir. I want to get him admission in your school. Please give details study pattern, boarding hostel charges, school fees and other study facilities etc. Mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  2. Admission Procedure and Entrance Exams for 6th Class? Information regarding Hostel facilities and fee structure?
  3. Admission details for class 1st and class 6th
  4. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  7. Which are the best Schools in Delhi for class 11th Commerce? How can I get admission in Schools?
  8. Details about the CBSE Higher Secondary Residential schools in Bhubaneswar
  9. Schools that do not have kannada as 2nd or 3rd language for admission to class IX
  10. Oriya medium residential school at Bhubaneswar for 6th class?
  11. Admission test details for class 6th and 12th standard in AMU?
  12. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  14. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to join the military school?
  16. What is the age criteria required to join 6th standard in CBSE schools? -- [New]
  17. List of International Schools offering admission in 6th standard in West Bengal?
  18. Details about standard required facilities of schools?
27th September 2016, 03:56 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Best schools for admission in class 6th with fee and other facilities details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is studying in class 6th in Saraswati Sishu Mandir. I want to get him admission in your school. Please give details study pattern, boarding hostel charges, school fees and other study facilities etc. Mail [email protected]
Here is a list of some top schools from all over India where your child will get an outstanding environment and also involve in extra curriculum activity.
The Valley School
Indus International School
Mallya Aditi International School
The International School of Bangalore(TISB)
Vidya Niketan School
Inventure Academy
Vidyashilp Academy
Centre for Learning
NPS, Indiranagar
Bishop Cotton Boys School
Greenwood High School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?