15th September 2015, 12:17 PM
Ann Manning

Schools that do not have kannada as 2nd or 3rd language for admission to class IX

We are planning to relocate from Chennai to Bangalore.
Looking for schools that do not have kannada as 2nd or 3rd language for admission to class IX
Also which schools can be recommended with reasonable fee structure?
Please assist.

Regards,
Ann.

Related Questions:
  1. Karnataka SSLC question papers of last 7 years in 1st language Sanskrit , 2nd language English, 3rd language Kannada?
  2. Model question papers of Sanskrit, English and Kannada?
  3. 2nd language Kannada Blue Print and Hindi 3rd language blue print?
  4. SSLC model question papers for Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English Language, First Language, Kannada Language, 2nd Language and Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. SSLC exam question paper of 1st language Kannada and others?
  6. Last 5 year papers of SSLC Karnataka Board?
  7. Is it necessary to study Kannada as a 2nd Language in ICSE Board if pursue at any school of Bangalore?
  8. Previous year Question Papers of SSLC?
  9. SSLC annual march question papers of English, Kannada, Hindi, Social, Mathematics and Science?
  10. Names of the schools in Baroda offering French as 3rd language in class 6th?
  11. Requirements to join Defence school for 2nd standard student?
  12. How many subjects will be there for 10th standard SSLC English Medium in Karnataka? Are there any other subjects we can go for other than Kannada as 2nd and 3rd Language?
  13. SSLC solved question papers of previous years
  14. Module question paper of 2nd PUC?
  15. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  16. Kannada Language IAS books? I am going to appear for IAS exam
  17. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  18. How to apply for KCET exam if my son is studying 2nd year in Kerala?
15th September 2015, 08:46 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Schools that do not have kannada as 2nd or 3rd language for admission to class IX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Manning View Post
We are planning to relocate from Chennai to Bangalore.
Looking for schools that do not have kannada as 2nd or 3rd language for admission to class IX
Also which schools can be recommended with reasonable fee structure?
Please assist.

Regards,
Ann.
Sorry there are no school in Karnataka without Kannada Language as government of Karnataka has stated Kannada as a compulsory subject in a school of Karnataka. So unfortunately you have to opt Kannada language as one of the language paper in school level study.

List of School in Karnataka are :
  • St. Marys School
  • Euro School
  • KEndriya Vidyalaya
  • Om National Public School
  • Bright Public School
  • Jain Public School
  • St. Joseph Central School
  • Christ School
  • Xavier School etc
10th December 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Schools that do not have kannada as 2nd or 3rd language for admission to class IX

My daughter in her 8th grade is very week in her icsc syllabus she wants to now shift in state board but she dosnt wants to appear for kannada exam as she has no knowledge in kannada is there any way in which she can have english subject instead of kannada language
28th October 2017, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

My son doing his eighth standard. Now we relocate from trichy to Bangalore. Which school that do not have Kannada as 2nd,3rd language in 9th standard.
9th August 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Due to Job nature need to shift different states, kids suffering with local language , is there any school or option no need to study local language ..?
18th October 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Pankit Shinai, We are planning to shift from Mumbai to Bangalore, I want to know if there is any ICSE school which do not have compulsion on Kannada language as subject, My son is in 6th Standard now.

Kindly advise the name of the school in Vijay nagar who do not have such complusion.

Thanks.
Pankit Shinai
9th April 2021, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Looking for schools that do not have kannada as 2nd or 3rd language for admission to class v11 in Belgaum
13th July 2023, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son doing his eighth standard. Now we relocate from trichy to Bangalore. Which school that do not have Kannada as 2nd,3rd language in 9th standard.
In kannada school kannada is mandatory so better option is to send any private schools by requesting school authorities to avoid kannada till 9 th std. Or send him in any tuition centres to study state or cbse syllabus avoiding kannada. If u stay in kannada even after 9 th std national institutie of open school is better option in which candidate can select any language hindi, tamil, etc
13th July 2023, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Due to Job nature need to shift different states, kids suffering with local language , is there any school or option no need to study local language ..?
National institute of open school is better option in which any regional language can be selected
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?