17th June 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?

sir
My daughter is in class VI.
She is studying in AP state board.
She is a good student but I am
confusing which board is better CBSE or state board.
please advise me

Related Questions:
20th June 2014, 02:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?

All board of education are more or less same due to more stress being laid on the universality of education system in India. The major difference comes in the languages learnt in different board of education. While some stress more on regional, some national while rest on english.

Since your daughter is studying in standard sixth in AP state board, so there is no point in shifting her to other board of education or school. This is because she will again have to adjust to a new environment and new pattern as well as new syllabus. If changing the board is a compulsion, then it is better to go for ICSE till 10th. This is because :-

- English is better in ICSE which is the requirement of modern world.
- Computer syllabus in ICSE is better because it stresses more on programming.

After 12th, she should go for CBSE. This is because:-

- The syllabus of entrance exams are at par with the syllabus laid down by CBSE.
- English is easier and no compulsion of second language, hence more attention can be given to the core subjects.
30th November 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?

my daughter is studying in class x (cbse) in A.P,she is interested in engineering stream.which syllabus is better for her,(CBSE OR STATE BOARD OF ANDHRA PRADESH )for engineering entrance exam.kindly suggest,
shashi
3rd April 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th class. I want to take mpc and write
Now I am confused to join whether in cbse board or andhra pradesh
state board for?which is better?
5th April 2015, 02:55 PM
amanshrivastava98

I would suggest you should go for the CBSE due to the following advantages :

1. Nationally recognized board of education.

2. Smartly designed curriculum

3. Nice exposoure of studies.

4. All the best schools are affiliated to the CBSE.

5. Best faculties available.

6. Competition oriented syllabus.
4th September 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Is Karnataka pu syllabus same as Andhra/Telengana intermediate syllabus?
I have been preparing for medical entrance exam for both Karnataka(K-CET) and Telengana(Ts-EAMCET). I reside in karnataka and I am confused if I should also take special coaching for Ts-eamcet to crack the exam. Also I would like to give preferance to Ts-Eamcet but cannot go to Telengana for coaching. Is it possible to just take coaching for K-CET and crack Ts-EAMCET? Please help!
25th January 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

My son is in class 1 in cbse. He has opted for Telugu as 2nd language and he is not taught Hindi. Some people told me to opt for Hindi but I don't think it's good because he will not learn Telugu then.In AP state syllabus both Telugu and Hindi are taught. So I am confused whether I should shift him to state syllabus so that he can learn both Telugu and Hindi.
27th October 2019, 11:02 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

All the boards are equally good but if we talk about CBSE board it is beneficial because it has a bit of advance lesson
It also depends on which field your child wants to choose further if planning to take science field than it is better to shift to CBSE board
But as your daughter is in 6 grade it will be difficult for her to cope with the environment in the CBSE school
Consider all the following parameters before taking any dession
31st October 2019, 04:56 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

The education quality of every board is good the difference is that that cbse has a bit good edge.
But as she is studying in AP board now if you will shift here it will take tim for her to adjust in the environment
It may also bring mental pressure to cope up and it may also decrease her potential so it is better for now to let her continue in the same board
If in future she wants to take science or any other field that is after 10 standard she can change her board
3rd November 2019, 04:43 PM
EduXpert

Normally, CBSE is considered the better board in comparison to any state board but you need to take admission at a good school too. If you don't get admission in a good school then the board doesn't matter.

So, just get admission in a school which has good academic record and faculty. If a school has good teachers and excellent record then the board doesn't matter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?