13th October 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?

Hi,
my son he is doing IGCSE 10th grade.is it acceptable by university to make him shift from IGCSE (cambridge exam) to ISC (icse board)? will it be difficult for him to study?
thanks RB

27th February 2015, 01:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Change of school from IGCSE 10th grade to ISC is possible?

Yes, of course he can change his board as well as his school from IGCSE to ISC board.'

But for admission in class 11 in ISC board in another school, he will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the Institute to check his ability.

However, below mentioned are some basic criteria that which enable him to easily get admission in ISC board in another school.

Eligibility:

1. High academic performance in the Board Examination and Entrance Test.

2. Regularity in attendance during IX and X. Thus, only those students can be accommodated who in addition to mental ability have also displayed serious application to studies.

3. Character and conduct of the candidate.

NOTE: As you are changing school after 10th to an entire new board, therefore it is preferable that you should study will full concentration as you will be facing lot of hurdles due to the new syllabus pattern of ISC board.

It will not at all be difficult if you take your new board seriously and study hard in it.
19th February 2018, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Can a child cope with the CBSE/ISC STtandard XII curriculum after doing IGCSE in standard X?
21st September 2021, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

I g cse after 10 I want jion to pu borders
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?