23rd February 2015, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between open school coaching and regular school?

Sir/Mam,

I am taking Biology. I want to know that I will go for coaching or I will
take school only? Which would be better for me? and which will add more benefit in future? Can you please provide me this information as soon as possible. Waiting for a reply. Thank you.

26th February 2015, 10:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between open school coaching and regular school?

It will be in appropriate to say as to which is better among the two as both the system of education has their own advantages and disadvantages, which is enumerated below.

Open Schooling:

1. Admission in Open schooling has no such criteria as compared to Regular Schooling.

2. Freedom of studying from home and not to attend any classes for it.

3. One can opt for his/her own curriculum activities and is not bound by any rules and regulations.

4. Individual self Learning facility including Occasional face to face sessions.

5. Text books are specially prepared supported by Media Materials.

6. You can study at your ow pace and need not regulated by someone.

Regular Schooling:

1. A pre-determined set of documents and criteria are required in order to get admission in regular course.

2. Location of the Institution is fixed and no sit back at home study is allowed.

3. There are some fixed curriculum activities that students can practice inside the Institutes.

4. A face to face instruction and communication is provided between teachers and students that makes it quite easier for students to communicate their problems with the teachers instantly.

5. A pre-determined set of text books are prescribed to the students before the starting of the session.

6. Students have to compete with the rest of them in order to be in the race which also has a positive impact on them in building up a habit of being in competition all the time.

So, keeping both the aspects in mind it is you who has to decide whether to opt for Open School or for Regular Course Schooling.
9th April 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

is there any whre writtne on tje marksheet that sudent have open schooling or regula please send me infor mation on this no 7597277875
10th April 2015, 07:43 PM
Tanveer2308

There is not such difference between open school and regular.
But be careful that the board should be recognized.
Marksheet of both the school are used to get admission further.
Open school coaching gives you chance to take coaching for competitive exams and do better in competitive exam.
So tjat you can get best college for graduation.
28th February 2017, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/mam I am rahul and i am 16 years old..... due some family problems I am been faled in 9th class twice...so if i pass class 10 with open schooling will my certificate of open school will be valid for admission in 11th in regular school to continue my studies...?????
Please ans me my email is [email protected]
30th August 2017, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

I am confused between open schooling and regular schooling idk what should i do? I am a 11th class student and i want to do open schooling but i feel that i might miss out on something or might not get admission in good medical college
Can u please help me take the right decision?
31st August 2017, 03:12 AM
cataleya11

Open Schooling has gained popularity because of its freedom to study from home and also utilize time in a better way by pursing some other course or preparing for entrance examination. The syllabus and effort you need to put for passing the examination is same in both regular and open schooling.

However there is a possibility to miss the chance of getting admission in a god college as there are many colleges that gives more priority to regular schooling. If you have a option to go regular schooling you should go for it.

Good Luck.
31st August 2017, 07:47 PM
19Amanpreet
Member+

If your aim is to pursue MBBS in your graduation, then i would suggest you to go for open schooling with or without coaching as per your convenience because you need to put in time and hard work to clear NEET exam and get good rank to get a seat in medical college. Regular schools might ask you to come to school for certain percentage of attendance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?