4th September 2016, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between private and Government school to become an IAS officer?

Hello sir, My son wants to be an IAS officer. Now he is studying in 5th standard of a private school. Please tell me should he change the private school and join Government school and better combination of subjects for study?

5th September 2016, 10:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between private and Government school to become an IAS officer?

There is nothing to do with private or school to become an I.A.S Officer. There are no less number of candidates who became an I.A.S Officer after pursuing there primary and secondary education from private or government schools.

So, you are eligible to pursue your studies from any school but you must focus on your preparation for Civil Services examination as according to syllabus for examination.

Both the government as well as private schools allows you to select the subject combination in 10+2 as according to your interest. For information about Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
16th September 2022, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between private and Government school to become an IAS officer?

If i studied in private college, can i pass the civil service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?