4th July 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?

Sir/Mam,

I am Halim Al Siraj, I have completed M.Sc in Mathematics then B.Ed and after that M.Ed. And now I am teaching in a private B.Ed college. But due to lack of School Service Commission, the private colleges are in poor condition. So I am searching for Government jobs. What kind of Government jobs may I get preferably? And in which I may get Government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?
  2. What are the job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?
  3. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  5. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  6. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  7. Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector? -- [New]
  8. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  10. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  12. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  13. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  14. Job opportunities in Private/Government sector for a B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  15. What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  17. Jobs opportunities for Civil engineer in private sector?
  18. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
4th July 2016, 10:25 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Government sector through M.Ed for a B.Ed private teacher?

As you are in teaching profession you can choose a job in any of the government schools or colleges.

You should possess a B.Ed degree to secure a teaching career in schools.

M.Ed with NET/CET is essential to secure a job in government colleges or universities.

You can secure a job in Insurance agencies, banks, utility companies, business and industry and so on.
In these firms you can work as-
->Accountant
->Loan officer
->Quantitative Risk Analyst
->Quantitative Developer
->Demographer
->Interest Rate Trading Strategist and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?