9th March 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among Assam Board and CBSE to further pursue MBBS?

Hi everyone, my son is going to attempt for 10th Board exam with Assam Board. Is it good to continue Higher Secondary with this Board as he wants to pursue MBBS in future. I am thinking of admitting him to a CBSE school for Higher Secondary. Kindly suggest me the better option.

12th March 2020, 08:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Assam Board and CBSE to further pursue MBBS?

If you want to study MBBS then it would be better for you to pursue your intermediate from CBSE board because most of the medical entrance exams such as NEET is based on CBSE syllabus
CBSE syllabus is more comprehensive and detailed.
12th March 2020, 09:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among Assam Board and CBSE to further pursue MBBS?

Obviously, CBSE board is better to choose in 11th and 12th standard if you want to prepare for MBBS examination.

CBSE is a lot more student friendly than state board. Its course structure is designed to ensure that students do not face a lot of pressure and books are made interactive and interesting.
13th March 2020, 03:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There will be no extra advantages for to get admission in MBBS course for CBSE board candidates.

So, you can pursue or appear for 12th board examination in either of CBSE or Assam board.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in board examination as well as in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination to get admission.

For more information visit at www.aiimsexam.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?